Labels

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Love: Why It's So Hard To Speak Out Love

Some time ago, I got a mail from my nice friend +Nikhil Tapadia. It's an article which inspired me to go on with that topic, well first the article. It's genious in my opinion, I agree to it:

Love: Why It's So Hard To Speak Out Love: Many of us has played role of "Secret Lovers" This Article Is
Dedicated to that "Secret Lover" Inside You... I find o...

well, this is it. And I completely agreed, but there is something not included into the article, that girls can also be secret lovers, but if the guy doesnt show them their love, they think he is too good for them and if the next idiot comes for proposing lies, the girl thinks that she cant get anything better than that idiot, so she takes him. Love is too complicated to explain. It'd just be easy if two people love each other and then they come together and stay together for the rest of their lives, but love is not easy. Life is not easy and love is an important part of our lives, even if we don't notice it or don't want to accept it.

Life is hard. Sometimes easy. Sometimes everything is working of its own volition. And sometimes you are working hard and long and life still works very slow. It's just something to deal with, and sometimes, boys and girls it's good to vault your shadow and talk to the one you love and even if they don't love back, shit happens! It's life. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so stand up and go over it. I also live after this motto and I try, never to give up. Giving up just makes me sad haha and I don't want to let anything make me sad :P

PS: Recommending the blog "Love" by +Kedar Kafle. It's really worth a read!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger