Labels

Saturday, July 6, 2013

BACK FROM SPORTS WEEK!!!!!

ok, a lot happened, first of all, hi guys!!! :D I missed you a lot on my sports week, I was in Großraming (Austria) with my class for one week, the last school week. We did a lot of sports and had fun, yeah. Details are not so important.

Anyway, it's SUMMER HOLIDAYS!!!! I'm soo happy! In Austria the summer holidays are long, that means I can work on my book a lot, find time for myself, stuff like that. And I thought about starting a vlog, a video blog but I am not sure, because my looks are not really good and it's one of the most important things in a video blog... Well...

I am working on several blog articles at the moment, I think some will be finished in the evening today, until then, have a nice day and stay inspired :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger