Labels

Monday, May 20, 2013

Find Me!!

Hey people!
I was just checking out the design and layout of my blog and gave it a completely new look... :) I hope you like it!!

Broken hearts this week... love is too difficult to understand it and too simple, not to fall for it... I still think that the hardest thing to feel is regret. No matter if you hurt someone you love, although you didn't want to or regret another mistake.
The thing is, we are all just human. It is human to do mistakes. And in love a lot of mistakes can be done. Forgive and forget.... everyone heard about this before. Forget... I think this means forgetting and not being anygry every day, deleting what happened from your day-to-day life. It doesn't mean deleting from your memory. I can forget small mistakes, they're mostly forgiven in the same moment they happened and forgotten right on the next day, but the big mistakes aren't forgotten a life time.
So forgive and forget means "No worries... I won't be angry with you!". If you say that, it can happen that you don't mean it. That you are just ignoring the pain, the anger to see the person happy, but if the person doesn't love you, they will make this mistake again and again and you will always say: "Forgive and Forget" because you are too good to see them sad.
And one day you won't forgive, nor forget anymore.
And if you mean a lot to someone, they don't want to lose you, but as you don't forgive anymore, don't forget anymore, they will try hard not to make a mistake.
But we are all human, we all make mistakes and after they happened, we can just say sorry. And if the other doesn't accept it just hurts. It endless hurts...

When I'm closing my eyes I only see your face. Tears come running in my eyes and off my cheek, I can't stop them but I don't even try. I just wanna scream as the pain is taking my stomach and pressing it to the edge. But I keep quiet as my air was you and my breath is now taken away. My heart gets teared up right in my chest for the pain I probably gave you and for the dispair of never being able to turn back the time. I'm on fire, but it's so cold that I'm shivering and you are still the only one who can get me out of this misery....
I love you....
I hate you...
I want you...
I delete you...
I add you back...
I lose control...
FIND ME

inspired by Chistina Grimmies "Find me" (click title to watch on youtube)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger