Labels

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

My Book

Hello! Today I want to talk about my book, just a little haha I wont tell you anything about the storyline ;)

With my book I want to describe the issues of the world from the view of everyone. There are 4 main characteres, 3 of them are especially used as narrators of the story (the book does not tell a first person-narrative, it's told from the view of a few persons. I switch the person about every or every second clause. Why? It's easy. I want to tell a story about some countries with some issues, like for example war, but I don't want to tell a really political story. 1. Who would read a book with political facts about countries which don't even exist? and 2. I wouldn't even write such a book! haha

The main point of my book is against prejudice. Against judging one person by a group of people, that person belongs to. And I am not talking about gangs or organisations, I am not talking about an own decision to enter stuff like gangs and so on. If someone enters a gang or group or anything according to special conditions, which you know and disagree, yeah it's not bad to judge there. I am not even saying that judging is bad, but I think it is important to try to imagine you being the other person. No one will ever know what goes on in the heart of others, in this world full of pretenders, surrenders and a few rebels still standing against the majority, which is called stupid people. Judging is human. We judge situations, if it's dangerous or not, but what I mean is something different, I don't know how to explain...

Huh I spent one paragraph of my blog article on what my book is not about?? Ok now comes the actual topic:

It's about prejudice for things, people can't change. I don't want to tell anyone how to judge others, I just want to bring out the point that everyone has a story, everyone has a life. And as long as you haven't walked their way in their shoes, don't say anything bad about them. Especially not behind their back. This starts in school with cliques, goes to high school with mobbing and to work or college with a kind of racism that you've never seen before. I don't know, i am 14 years old, how it was in the 60s, 70s, 80s it's not my generation, ok in the 80s yeah there it started I guess, actually sooner, I don't even want to discuss when it started and how it started, i just want to discuss how it is now.

For example: Affrican Americans were bullied because they were considered as poor, criminal and dangerous. Of course most people nowadays (including me) see these foreigners not really as foreigners anymore. There are still people who think, foreigners are dangerous, but a boy born in the UK or Germany or the USA or Austria doesn't differ from other boys in the inside. Nowadays, Muslim girls are bullied because they are wearing hijab, for example. That comes from the terrorismic general view of Islam. I once read about a girl of the USA, who was trying to live a normal life there, going to school and trying to practise her religion, the Islam, as much as possible. She has always been bullied by others. Even one day they threw eggs on the house of her parents and wrote on the garage door with big, red graffiti letters: "GET OUT TERRORISTS". I don't really know why. She is just a girl like every other. All difference is, that she is in Islam, but in her heart she doesn't differ much from every other clever girl, who is born in christianity. Except one thing. She might have a heart, contrary to some other ignorant human beings on earth.

And there are Muslims who are killing people. So aren't there Christians killing people?? If I take some Muslim, some African Americans and some Christians, if I take all misjudged human species of earth and put their skeletons together, they don't really differ in the fundamentals. And if I take the hearts and souls of all people and put them together, they will all differ from another!! If you look at the inside of a human you won't be able to recognize that person as from a special country, or belonging to a special religion or whatever!! So I am not saying: Muslim do mistakes, men do mistakes, so let them be, I am just saying, if we are complaining about problems, let's search the solution together and not call one group of people to account and just put them away and hope it will get better. That is impossible anyway, but on schools some students can put another student away just with words. And it doesn't stop. So every country has their problems, some with money, some with abidance by the human rights and some with agriculture. So how about working together instead of making it worse and worse and even worse? Of course this will never happen. The pride is too high.

Well it's again actually just another impossible dream by me.

Ohh actually I wanted to talk about my book.... oopsie... Well, my dream is hitting the impulse, in which I am writing this book pretty well. Anyway I am not going to talk about my book anymore. If it gets good it will be translated, I show you where to buy it and you can read it if you are interested :)
yours,
Lilly :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger