Labels

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ok thats a lot

Hello, everyone!!!
I have a flu :( It's horrible today school was a torture :/ I don't like. I don't like being ill at all. Lol who likes being ill?

Honestly, I don't want to write another random blog entry today, although the start sounded a bit as if, haha. Just a short update about myself and now coming to the point of this entry, which I don't know yet.

Mostly I start a blog entry with any topic that comes up to my mind. I am a very thoughtful person, thinking is my hobby no. 1. I always think, but when I say my thoughts as they are to girls at my age, they are just like "dafuq did u say??".... Yeah.... That's why I love blogger. At the moment I am looking for nice blogs to visit, I prefer random blogs, cooking and baking blogs, styling blogs (I am just a girl either...) and thinking blogs, but my english is not the best so I prefer such thinking blogs in german. Or probably by someone who doesn't talk english as his/her mother language, who doesn't speak english so well, but can't keep him/herself from writing down the thoughts. If it's in easy english, I will understand, but sometimes I run into english blogs where I don't understand a single word... Ok I am carrying it to excess.... but anyway, if you know any good blogs or maybe your own one, I appreciate suggestions in the comments.

Ok, back to topic. I recently changed the layout of my blog again. Not completely, but I changed some details and I am trying to add some images, to give my blog more attraction ;)

Ok and finally my last topic to this blog entry. Some time ago (about 10 minutes) I replied to a blog post of my favourite discussion partner (:D lol) +Shivam Singhal his blog is about religion, he was talking about islam (not in an non-offending way) and I couldn't control myself from writing that....

Anyway, I want to repost this here, this is his post: http://myunbeatablespots.blogspot.co.at/2013/06/wtf-muslims-ii.html

and this is my reply:

LOL
sorry
but
I was three times about to fall my chair from your way of expression.
i cant say about the terrorism part so much, honestly i want to wait with reconnecting with this topic when i have finished the politics part of my book, because i cant learn about everything at once.
ok
this at first
next thing:
islamic prayer... well... god is the allmighty and so on... AND have you ever heard a muslim say to another: "make duah for this bad person" ? it means to pray for them. it means to mention them in ur prayers and to ask allah to help them. YES WOW MUSLIMS DO THAT TOO!! i wont comment on the thing with mecca and asses its a ritual lol
anyway, and something you said that really upset me: "The sooner Islam is abolished the sooner we’ll have world peace" IF YOU ABOLISH ISLAM; THE POLITITIANS WHO ARE LETTING POOR PEOPLE IN OTHER COUNTRIES FIGHT OUT THEIR ISSIUES WITH OTHER COUNTRIES WILL STILL BE THERE; THE GODLESS PEOPLE IN THE STREETS KILLING PEOPLE AND FIGHTING THEIR LIFE TO SURVIVE WILL STILL BE THERE DUDE MUSLIM ARE NOT THE PROBLEM 80% OF THE WORLD POPULATION IS SICK; EITHER THEY ARE DESTROYED BY THE THINGS GOING WRONG HERE OR BORN AND RAISED IN THE HATE ON OTHER POPULATIONS GROUPS.
please dont tell me muslim are the main problem in the world peace concept - we can stand forever fighting about who kills more people: society ignorance, islam or whoever judged persons on earth!!!! OR we are trying to face the problems and trying to solve them. BECAZ that is the only way to get world peace. NOT abolishing any religion or country or whatever (we could also say yeah lets just throw a atom bomb on all the islamic countries and kill the innocents with the guilty lets kill the cowd for the mistakes of a few. SURE. i am not gonna let this happen.)
i just want to say
its simply stupid to say that lol sorry
but its all i can add to no. 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger