Labels

Monday, May 27, 2013

Thank you Google+

Thank you Google+,
Having friends is the awesomest thing. Actually I am not used to having friends, because before I came to google+ well... let's say I was different and had different needs, so while others were crazzy with their friends I was writing books, stories, poems all kind of things.
One wonderful new-years-day (the one of this year) I noticed that g+ was much more than just a requirement to get on youtube, like many others might have too... In fact g+ changed my life in a way. Not too much from my day-to-day life, although there changed a lot too (but I'm keeping my image in front of others ;)) I am talking about the way I think, I decide, I talk and I learn.
I learned a lot. Not just internet stuff like "what is a troll" or "which people to block :o no one hates me!!" it is that I learned about countries and learned to look objective on situations.... 
There is still so much to learn about the world. And I want to know so much... all that is interesting for me. Maybe that is impossible, but impossible just says "I am possible". If I am possible, everything's possible.
Anyway learning because of own interest, that is something that gets lost by growing up. And I have to say thank you to +Google+ for helping me to get back this capability. I think everyone has it in their bodies. It just needs a soft push into the right direction to get back your interest in the world :)
A nice day to everyone and thank you for visiting my blog and leaving comments, I really appreciate that!
Yours,
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger