Labels

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Texting and Browsing in School

Surprisingly, I am one of those students who thinks it is not good to chat or browse while school. (Writing this in french lesson) well, you can say that I have an excuse. Our french teacher is very bad and we are working on computer. Yes, "working". The boys are working on improving their knowledge of epic youtube-videos, the girls are mostly playing uphill rush, an internet game about high scores. And me, working on my blog.
Actually, we should work on a french story. Who cares? I do. I was very interested in french language before I started to learn it in school. Now, I am little interested.
Maybe in some years when I got a break from these lessons of a shouting teacher, annoying students and no learning I will take french lessons or learn it myself for fun.
School sometimes takes away my interest in things... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger