Labels

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Travelling

Well, I came to know that I am really interested in other countries, their political history, their now-a-days culture and language. I want to know about as much as possible, not to impress anyone or to have influence however possible, just because I am interested. I am interested in spending different holidays in different countries.
For example italy: italy as holiday country, you see beaches full of tourists letting their naked skin get red and act as if it looked cool. Of course that's not everyone lying there like that, but I would like to focus on the inner parts of italy. The inner cities, the food, the whole culture. Doing research and living the holiday.
I wouldn't be able to spend a whole holiday lying on beaches and watching my skin burning down, I would be in the water all the time, but that's not my way to spend a holiday either.
Places I want to visit for sure:
      * France
      * Berlin
      * London
      * USA
      * Pakistan
      * India
      * China
      * Mexico
any suggestions for this list ? I am sure you have such !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger