Labels

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The GREEN DAY Concert

Yesterday, I was on my first Green Day concert. It was soo awesome.
First we got to Vienna (the concert was there) by train. When we finally got to the concert, we met some awesome people there. I don't even know their names but the time we were spending was simply awesome. Every time we saw each other, we shouted "familyyyyy" haha.
I recorded a lot.
During "Jesus of Suburbia" I freaked out a little with another Green Day fan. He didn't know the whole lyrics but hell it was awesome anyway :P
And Green Day was legendary. They shot T-shirts to the back rows (don't ask me how) and in the beginning they already said they would play mostly songs of dookie tonight (crowd and me freaking out).
Final song was "Brutal Love". As we were leaving earlier to catch our train back home, we didn't hear the whole song, so i was still singing when going further and further from the stage.
Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you: "we" is mostly me and my parents, as I was going to the concert with them (no offense on that, it was the birthday present from my parents).
Well, finally when we were going back to the train station by underground we met some acapella singers. They were suddenly starting to sing a pop song and in the middle of the song I shouted: "GREEN DAY !!!!!!!!" and then they sang "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" and "Good Riddance" but they forgot the text and I went on singing.
Well I met a lot of interesting people on that concert, with a piece of luck I will meet them again next time... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger