Labels

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Whats new Pussycat?

Hey!
So this is my first update blog entry, I think my first official one. I would like to give my blog a new design a new look, if you understand. Something more attractive but I will mainly change the colour and header picture. The layout will most likely remain and maybe you also noticed that I am tidying up my labels (that was pure chaos haha) and I try to get some order in it to make it easier for visitors also to go through my blog by labels of their interest and so on...

I also looked up my drafts and the articles I wrote there, such as Acne Coverage and Make-Up and Criticising the School System. Indeed, I didn't write these whole things now LOL there were only a few final words missing so I added these and published. The biggest part of these two blog posts have been written about a week ago.

Ok what else is new? Oh right my toe. It was broken, some of you might have seen the post of my toe before I deleted it, for those who haven't: it looked bad. And the next day it looked even worse. So my mum took me to the hospital and turned out it was broken. It was not completely parted, but there was a crack in my bone. That was about two weeks ago. And yesterday a classmate has put his chair on my toe and sat on it!!! Dx these people -.-

ok ok so my first update is done. Updates are for my personal life, to get to know a bit about me and so on yeah.... :P have a nice day!!!
~Lilly~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger