Labels

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Solutions, and Advice about my Book?

Heyy :D I was just on net and spontanously wrote "nothing" into the youtube search box. Do it too, the result is beautiful (codeword: the script). Some of you might already know. :D

Sometimes I just don't understand. For usual, when I don't understand a certain thing, I think about it from all views I can think of. And then I start to figure out, why, how but mainly WHY??!!

But when I don't understand something, no matter how often I think about the different views.... I don't know. That really never happened to me. Except with electricity, but honestly: who really understands what electric current actually is at my age? It is very hard to understand for me, but I am not so interested in physics, if I was, I would study and some day maybe be able to imagine what it is. Anyway, what I am talking about is more about social things, it starts in my classroom, where I am thinking about an issue of for example 3 people in all 3 views of them and then I mostly understand, what is going wrong and try to come up with a solution. Sadly most people ignore me talking about psychology and stuff like that so.... lol their problem if they don't want to listen me I can't help them.

Anyway I like listening, understanding and also figuring out solutions, if you tell me now, get a psychiatrist, I can only shake my head... I thought about that for some time, but there is enough I have to manage and overcome myself, it might not be much for you, but every human is different - I am a very sensitive one. But I don't really want to get one of those people asking for 100$ per hour (I think it's much more but it's not my buisness I am not sure haha) for sitting on a chair, listening someone and helping his problems and so on. Sure, I want to help people with their problems, but not for money and not as main occupation.

Yeah, however. And one question: how do you think about books with made up locations, but acute political issues and realistic stories included? And is it right in this case to focus on the storyline, characters and feelings of the persons instead of the political facts, which are all made up anyway? I think that is the best solution. Who would read a book about politics and wars if the facts in it are all made up? I think it's better to focus on the storyline of the persons, the destinies and so on.... the feelings.... yeah as I said...

Whoa this was getting a long blog entry!! :o hope people will read it anyway! haha :D
Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger