Labels

Monday, June 10, 2013

Thanks to my Readers

People often get really annoyed by me saying "I don't know" alll the time. Sometimes "I don't know" is just sometimes a perfect way to explain my feelings or the best way to avoid long explanations about a life situation, I haven't even properly faced myself. Facing problems has always been a problem for me. lol....

Ok actually it's not that bad, the problem is by facing the problems, not getting lost in feeling sorry for myself. And mostly for others. Keeping the hope up is hard sometimes... Being strong in the hardest storm....

But sometimes I just think it's important to be strong. If I was negative all the time I wouldn't have started a blog like this. Well I think some of you might say "Great she shouldn't have" haha but I am glad for the people who are reading my blog, honestly I REALLY appriciate you!!!

I am just not good in saying what I think in my day-to-day life for usual I am called crazy or stupid for that, so I just shut up. This blog is my way to say what I think and what I feel.

Thanks to all of you!!
plzz subscribe my blog and add me on g+ (I ADD BACK)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger