Labels

Sunday, June 9, 2013

21st Century Hysteria #2

I am not going calmly, but I am not running fastly.
I am going with the tide of people around me.
Everyone is keeping their heads down.
Me too.

I don't know if it is the purpose of this kind of walking,
to hide tears, to hide emotions,
the walking way of pretending, I am not sure,
but that is what it causes.

There is no confidence, nothing to believe in.
We don't think of life.
We don't have time to think about it.
We don't take the time to.
In childhood our parents say to us
'gain knowledge before gaining expecience'
because else there is a chance that something goes wrong
and that should not happen.

So we have to believe what they tell us,
even if we don't agree
we don't know it better!
No one lets us gain own experience!
One of the two things we can in this world believe!

And nowadays we can't even trust our own experience.
We never know,
everyone is pretending,
how should we know
what they are honest with,
and what they say for joke.

So I am walking fastly
next to my brothers and sisters
and we don't even look each other in the eye,
because we would see the tears,
and the tears would make us come to know
that this is the wrong way.

They want to keep their power,
and they can't, if we know
how much power in us is.

If we knew how much power we have,
we would ask them all the questions,
argue out all the issues,
tell them the truth about heaven and earth!!

But we are hiding.
We are showing our bodies,
but hiding our feelings and thoughts.

Is this right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger