Labels

Friday, May 31, 2013

Patience

I don't know a lot of people who are patient. Now a days, patience is rarely found as human value. Why? I think that is easy to explain...

Today, everyone is busy. Everyone has their appointments, their parties and meetings. Most of it is written in a small book, an appointments book or saved in phone. Birthdays, dentist visits, job deadlines. People working from 5 in the morning until 0:00 midnight, in between they are having 5 coffees and a break in the afternoon.

No surprise, that people are losing their patience, they don't need it in their day-to-day life!!

I don't have too much problems with waiting. I can wait hours for simple things, days for awesome things and years and ages for things I love, things or persons who are worth all the waiting.
The only thing I don't do is waiting for things which are unlikely to happen. If they come, they come and I am happy, but if they don't come and I waited, I didn't just waste my time I am also disappointed, because I was excited for that thing, else I wouldn't have been waiting for it so long.

I hope you get my point, I use to write very confusing sentences.

Anyway I am trying to keep my patience alive and just breath slowly once a day to keep myself calm in a busy life like this, the life in the 21st Century.

By the way, you might have noticed that I am working on a new blog design and I will soon be done! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger