Labels

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Path Through Forest

Hey Guys!
I was walking through the forest near our house and I took some pictures. Hope you like it!


Our forest is really beautiful, but unfortunately there are people who throw their trash into it, drive in it with cars and tractors or cut down the trees...






This is one of my favourite trees in the forest. We call it "flute-tree". I think you already see why :P

This is flute-tree again.


I love it when the first flowers draft their heads into the sun.


those are some cutted down trees :(

It's like an after and before picture. Compare to the upper one...

trash someone left in the forest. We threw it into dustbin.

path through jungle

Yeah those are the pictures I took. Enjoy nature as long as we have it.
--Lilly--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger